A well presented and spacious, ground floor garden apartment with direct access onto the beach. The property enjoys a level approach and a highly convenient position for all the towns facilities. Letting The property is available to rent from early August 2019 for an initial period of 6 months... Read more
A well presented and spacious, ground floor garden apartment with direct access onto the beach. The property enjoys a level approach and a highly convenient position for all the towns facilities.
Letting The property is available to rent from early August 2019 for an initial period of 6 months on a renewable Assured Shorthold Tenancy, the property is unfurnished. Viewings strictly through David Rhys & Co.
Deposit 5 weeks rent, returnable at the end of tenancy subject to any deductions. The deposit is held against any damages or expenses that might arise during your tenancy and will not be released until you have vacated the property, all rent has been paid up to date and an end of tenancy inspection has been completed. All deposits for a property let through David Rhys & Co. are held on their Client Account and administered in accordance with The Deposit Protection Service. For further information visit the website www.depositprotection.com.
Tenancy Applications/ References When applying to rent a property through David Rhys & Co. you will need to provide a copy of a current utility bill and a certified copy of your passport. If you do not have a valid passport you will need to provide a copy of your birth certificate and driving licence. If you are not in employment, confirmation of available funds will be required and this will then enable us to process the application as quickly as possible. If you are moving to this country from abroad we may require further proof of identification such as a work permit or visa. We will obtain references from current or previous employers/landlords and any other relevant information to assess affordability.
Tenants Payments When applying to rent a property through David Rhys & Co. there are no set up fees on behalf of the tenant. There are however permitted payments as prescribed by The Tenant Fee Act 2019. Permitted payments, as defined under the legislation, only include the following:
1. The rent.
2. Refundable tenancy deposit No more than 5 weeks rent.
3. Refundable holding deposit No more than 1 weeks rent.
4. Payments to change the tenancy when requested by the tenant, caped at £50 per amendment, or reasonable costs incurred if higher.
5. Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy (where requested by the tenant). This must not exceed the financial loss that a landlord may suffer, or reasonable costs that have been incurred by the landlords agent resulting from an agreement for the tenant to leave early.
6. Payments for utilities, communication services, TV licence and Council Tax.
7. Default fee for late payment of rent and replacement of lost key/security devices, where required, under a tenancy agreement. Default fees can only apply when this has been written into the tenancy agreement and covers late payment of rent, a lost key or security device. The amount of default fee is limited to 3% over the Bank of England base rate for each date that the payment is outstanding and applies to rent which is more than 14 days overdue.
Front door with covered porch leading to
Spacious Hall A reception area in itself having ample space to create a study area, with parquet flooring throughout. Storage/linen cupboard. Radiator.
Separate WC WC and was hand basin with vanity unit under. UPVC framed double glazed window to side.
Sitting Room 4.58m x 3.85m plus alcove A characterful, bright room with UPVC double glazed French doors out into the garden. Stripped pine floor. Radiator. TV aerial point.
Bedroom One 4.22 x 3.5m plus alcove Parquet floor. Fitted wardrobes. 2 UPVC double glazed windows to the front. Radiator.
Kitchen 3.66m x 2.82m Good range of wall and base units. Double oven with grill. Gas hob. Space for washing machine and fridge freezer. Stainless steel sink. Tiled floor. UPVC double glazed window. Door to...
Bedroom Two 3.46m x 2.52m Parquet floor. Fitted wardrobes. UPVC double glazed windows to the front. Radiator.
Bathroom Fitted coloured suite with shower over the bath and WC. UPVC framed double glazed obscure window. Tiled floors. Radiator. Wall mounted fan heater.
Garden Pretty garden at the rear with shrub borders and terrace areas leading to the boundary wall with lovely views over the beach and seafront. There is a gate leading directly onto the South West Coastal Path and beach.
Services Mains electricity, water and drainage are connected. Council Tax Band D